Corporate Team Building Opportunities
Looking for a way to bring your team together for a positive, interactive in-person experience?
An Essex County Habitat Build Day offers hands-on opportunities to build permanent, affordable housing for hardworking families in-need in Essex County.
The minimum age is 16.
Any volunteers under the age of 18 will be required to have a chaperone and may be limited to what work they can complete on-site and what sites have availability.
Premier Build Day – $5,000
All of the Basic Build Day benefits PLUS:
- Lunch provided
- Habitat T-shirt for all volunteers
- Coffee/morning snacks provided
- Habitat team member present to share more about Habitat
- Lunch hour interactive team building opportunity – a time for you to collaborate with your team
Basic Build Day – $1,500
- Priority scheduling
- Up to 10 volunteers on build site for one day
- Invitation to Home Dedication and recognition in program
- Photographs of your group
- Social media coverage
- Logo on building signage and website for duration of the home build
Why is there a cost associated with this program?
It takes both volunteer labor and financial support to keep Essex County Habitat homes affordable for local hardworking families.
Without volunteers and corporate partners, we would not be able to help as many families in need of affordable housing. Your financial support truly matters as we work to change lives and strengthen neighborhoods.
Typically these opportunities are scheduled on either a Tuesday or Friday. Site locations vary depending on the current projects and will be confirmed during scheduling.