We are not currently accepting applications.
Please check again at a later date or follow us on social media to be notified when the next application cycle opens.
Verify your eligibility on the Qualifying for Homeownership page.
Click below to download the Homeowner Application form.
Each application must have the following information attached:
- Social security or Green cards (if not a U.S. citizen) for each application
- Pay stubs for each family member who is employed (most recent four)
- 2018, 2019 and 2020 tax forms for all family members over 18 years of age
- W-2 forms and 1099 forms for all family members over 18 years of age
- Documentation for any other income you received (for example SSI or refugees resettlement income).
- Credit card statements – last three statements
- Car insurance payments – last three statements
Verification of all assets – one month of bank statements:
- Checking account(s)
- Savings account(s)
- 401K account(s)
- Copy of lease agreement or copy of cancelled rent checks.
Copy of the two most recent utilities bills:
- Water (if applicable)