Donate a Vehicle
Cars for Homes
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in Essex County. When you donate to Essex County Habitat for Humanity, we make it quick and easy. Your donation may also be a tax deduction.
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Essex County Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction to the extent allowable by law.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Essex County?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344.
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Massachusetts?
- Massachusetts will require a Certificate or Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
For more information about Cars for Homes™, Habitat’s official automobile donation program, visit www.carsforhomes.org.