Essex County Habitat for Humanity Careers
Please find full job descriptions below, then return to this page to submit your application through the form at the bottom of this page.
Our employment offerings include:
- Mission-driven work that improves lives in our local communities.
- Market competitive salaries, with ongoing eligibility for increases and promotions.
- Heavily subsidized medical and dental coverage for employees and dependents for full-time employees.
- Competitive paid time off programs, including vacation, holidays, sick time, parental, and personal leave.
- ECHFH provided individual life insurance coverage for full-time employees with the option to purchase more.
- 401(k) program with a generous match.
We also require that all staff take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, especially children, and all those with whom we work. In line with the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse, all staff must pass a thorough background screening and will be held accountable to upholding our policies around ethical behavior, including safeguarding and whistleblowing.