Essex County Habitat for Humanity Careers
Welcome to the Essex County Habitat for Humanity career site.
Here you will learn more about and can apply for Essex County Habitat for Humanity’s current employment, volunteer, and internship opportunities.
SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWING
Below you will see a list of current open positions within our organization. Please read the job description for position requirements and then submit your application through the resume submission form below. Thank you for your interest in working with Essex County Habitat for Humanity. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please find full job descriptions below, then return to this page to submit your application through the form at the bottom of this page.
Our employment offerings include:
- Mission-driven work that improves lives in our local communities.
- Market competitive salaries, with ongoing eligibility for increases and promotions.
- Heavily subsidized medical and dental coverage for employees and dependents for full-time employees.
- Competitive paid time off programs, including vacation, holidays, sick time, parental, and personal leave.
- ECHFH provided individual life insurance coverage for full-time employees with the option to purchase more.
- 401(k) program with a generous match.
At Essex County Habitat for Humanity, we embrace a history rooted in creating equity and take our mission seriously by courageously committing to a culture and workplace where all staff feel safe, welcome, visible, respected, supported and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we realize that our success depends upon building an inclusive workforce of diverse perspectives and encourage people of varied races, ethnicities, national origins, tribes, religions, ages, genders, sexual orientations, marital status, disabilities, veteran status, socio-economic status, thinking and communication styles to work with us.
We also require that all staff take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, especially children, and all those with whom we work. In line with the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse, all staff must pass a thorough background screening and will be held accountable to upholding our policies around ethical behavior, including safeguarding and whistleblowing.
Connect with Habitat
Submit your resume to the pool to be considered for career opportunities at Essex County Habitat for Humanity.