647 Andover Street, Lawrence, MA
58 R Pulaski Street, Bldg. 14 Peabody, MA
OPEN Tuesday through Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM
We Are Not Currently Accepting Applications. Please come look back here at a later date, or follow us on social media to be notified of when the application process opens up again.
To Qualify: You must be a first-time homebuyer. You will partner with Essex County Habitat, by volunteering 240-360 hrs of “sweat equity” time. Your household income must be within “targeted income guidelines”. Applicants will be asked to document that their current housing is sub-standard, insecure, and/or too expensive for their monthly income.
How to apply:
- DOWNLOAD the New Homeowner application form
- Contact Roxanna at 978.681.8858 ext. 10 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate the next steps.
The completed form will need to be returned to our local office, along with the required documents.
PLEASE NOTE: The following information is required to be returned to us along with the form.
Each application must have the following information attached:
- Social security or Green cards (if not a U.S. citizen) for each application
- Pay stubs for each family member who is employed (most recent four)
- 2017 and 2018 tax forms for all family members over 18 years of age
- W-2 forms and 1099 forms for all family members over 18 years of age
- Documentation for any other income you received (for example SSI or refugees resettlement income).
- Credit card statements – last three statements
- Car insurance payments – last three statements
Verification of all assets – one month of bank statements:
- Checking account(s)
- Savings account(s)
- 401K account(s)
- Copy of lease agreement or copy of cancelled rent checks.
Copy of the two most recent utilities bills:
- Water (if applicable)